End-Times Prophecy: Prepare through prayer! *Late Post from Thursday*

4 comments
One night this September I was asleep during a thunderstorm. At around 2am in the morning I heard loud lightening strike instantly waking me up. I immediately felt in my spirit that I needed to wake up.

I heard these words, "Obama will be president a third term."

I was half asleep, so those words didn't register with me. God begin to repeat those words in my spirit until I woke up enough to realize He was speaking to me. So I acknowledged God's words and begin to write that sentence down. God then followed with these words:
"Obama will be president a third term. He will control the food and resource supply. People will need to get rations because of some event that will happen. Just when people can't be more sick of it, they will come with promises of life returning to the way it was, the desire to have it all back. That will be when the mark will be introduced, government care packages, "Obama aid." People who receive the mark will receive an amount of startup money to bring them back to where they were financially based on their previous income. Yet the Christians will suffer. My people will be the scapegoats for every suffering and will be called out for not being willing to move on and receive the mark. We will be hindrances stuck in the past that everyone wants to forget. It's going to be something that bad that people will just want to move on and the mark will be pushed as the way to do it. "Can we all just get along," "can we move forward," "yes we can." We will be deemed the hold up, the blame for the last remnants of violence left in the world. Obama will be the ultimate hero while the pope will be the main world authority. He will be used to validate everything Obama says and suggest it is right in the eyes of God. Only this will be a fake god, a perception of the Messiah that isn't real. People will love this new god, this false messiah because it will tickle every itching ear. Christians will even begin to accept it in excitement thinking at last people are beginning to accept Jesus! Their guards will be down. This fake messiah will be hard to decipher. The only way will be through my Holy Spirit. I am coming soon. They will mock me and get you to worship a false version of me, an accepting version of the Messiah wanting to rescue people from their sins by saying there is no more sin. There will be a false sense of freedom and peace that will bring about slavery. No show, movie etc will be given voice, no one who will speak the truth, my truth will be allowed to speak. When television and the Internet resumes after the mark is introduced and the chains are lifted that was introduced after the disaster, then the new TV and Internet will only be propaganda for the beast system. People will be programmed, and the propaganda will be scientifically designed to activate a robotic zombie like mindset placed in those who receive the mark. I am coming soon daughter. Be bold. People will tell you you are crazy when you share the words I have told you. Be bold and have courage for I am with you. I will silence the mouth of everyone who speaks against you. This will not be a popular message, in fact you will receive enemies from this. I stress I am coming soon. Tell my people right now they are not ready. Church leaders are operating out of fear, a fear of losing the items of this world. Let it go! Better to lose here than to inherit the earth and be dammed in hell. Get prepared and seek me. Only those who seek me will inherit the kingdom of Heaven. Only those who know my face will be able to decipher my face from the false one. There will be a slaughter coming soon. Not a physical slaughter but a spiritual slaughter. A wave of apostasy will attack the churches and those who cling to the items of this sinking ship will go down with the ship. Are you ready to suffer for my sake? Be prepared my people. Wake up for I am coming soon. The tribulation has begun and only those who call after my name will make it to the gates of heaven. I have spoken."
I didn't add any words to this prophecy, and I am not going to explain what I took from this prophecy.  I want the Holy Spirit within you to speak to you and give you meaning. What I will do is explain what to do with such a prophecy.

Let's take a look at the book of Jonah. First here's a little background. Jonah was a prophet. One day God spoke to Him saying.

Jonah 1:2  “Go to the great city of Nineveh and preach against it, because its wickedness has come up before me.”

Jonah responded by running away from his calling. He ignored God's request and decided to run away. During his rebellion he decided to get on a ship with hopes of going to Tarshish. God stirred up a huge storm. The Bible describes it as a "violent storm," and it threatened to destroy the ship. The other occupants on the ship began to pray to their gods out of great fear. They felt the best bet for survival would be to toss off some of the cargo so the ship would not sink in the midst of the storm. The shipmates begin to speak with each other trying to figure out who was the cause of the storm. After casting lots they all discovered Jonah is the root of it.

Jonah 1:10-12 This terrified them and they asked, “What have you done?” (They knew he was running away from the Lord, because he had already told them so.)

The sea was getting rougher and rougher. So they asked him, “What should we do to you to make the sea calm down for us?” “Pick me up and throw me into the sea,” he replied, “and it will become calm. I know that it is my fault that this great storm has come upon you.”


After finding out they had no other option, the men asked God for forgiveness and threw Jonah into the sea. God allowed a giant fish to swallow Jonah. He stayed in the belly of the fish for 3 days and 3 nights. It was during this time Jonah spent time with God and accepted His calling. God convinced him through love. God loved on him during this time, and tended to the things Jonah needed to move forward. Jonah praised God in the belly of the fish,


Jonah 8:9 “Those who cling to worthless idols turn away from God’s love for them. But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’"

God made the fish vomit Jonah and he was prepared for his purpose. Now to my point. God then gave Jonah the same word to give to the people of Nineveh. So Jonah took off. Once he arrived to the king of Nineveh, he spoke the word God gave him.

Jonah 3:4 Jonah began by going a day’s journey into the city, proclaiming, “Forty more days and Nineveh will be overthrown.”

Let me pause for a second to make a point. We all have the ability to operate in the prophetic because of the Holy Spirit in us. Granted a prophet/prophetess may be a little sharper with these prophecies only because God has a specific purpose He wants them to fulfill. But don't let anyone convince you that only some people can hear the voice of God. Jesus died so the veil could be torn. His death meant we no longer needed to go through man to speak with God. Not only will God talk to you, but He enjoys it! He enjoys hearing from you, and He will speak with you. Ask God to sharpen your ears so you can recognize His voice. God will answer this prayer out of His faithfulness. The gift of prophecy is not about being right. It's about being faithful by speaking the word God gave you even if you look crazy to others. At this point Jonah was literally walking through the city shouting, in 40 days the city will be overthrown. I'm sure he seemed like a mad men to some. He probably sounded like someone you would see talking to themselves on the train. But Jonah was transformed from a rebellious soul to a faithful man. 

Fortunately the Ninevites listened to God's warning. 

Jonah 3:6-9 When Jonah’s warning reached the king of Nineveh, he rose from his throne, took off his royal robes, covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the dust. This is the proclamation he issued in Nineveh: “By the decree of the king and his nobles:

Do not let people or animals, herds or flocks, taste anything; do not let them eat or drink. But let people and animals be covered with sackcloth. Let everyone call urgently on God. Let them give up their evil ways and their violence. Who knows? God may yet relent and with compassion turn from his fierce anger so that we will not perish.”

God's grace is amazing. 

Jonah 3:10 When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he relented and did not bring on them the destruction he had threatened.

This infuriated Jonah. It's understandable from one prospective. Jonah was sitting there thinking, "Now God, you went as far as to have a fish swallow me just to bring me here. I come and finally do as you say, and you turn on me by relenting?! I knew this would happen, but yet I just spent all my time walking around this city shouting something that didn't even happen! Now I look like a liar!" Of course Jonah said it classier compared to how I just did.

Jonah 4:2-3 “Isn’t this what I said, Lord, when I was still at home? That is what I tried to forestall by fleeing to Tarshish. I knew that you are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love, a God who relents from sending calamity. Now, Lord, take away my life, for it is better for me to die than to live.”

As I said earlier, prophesying ins't about being right. When I say this I don't mean you can say any old thing and say it's from God. No! We only should speak words God has given us, but once that word is given your job is done! If God relents like He did in this case it doesn't make sense for us to dwell on us being incorrect. It isn't us speaking these words, it is God. And in this case God had mercy and changed His mind. Instead of Jonah focusing on his "inaccuracy" he should have focused on the blessing he was. Because of his faithfulness a whole town was warned, they repented and were saved. That is what matters. God replied to Jonah,

Jonah 4:10 But the Lord said, “You have been concerned about this plant, though you did not tend it or make it grow. It sprang up overnight and died overnight. And should I not have concern for the great city of Nineveh, in which there are more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left—and also many animals?”

We focused on Jonah for minor points, but here's the big point. Prayer works. No matter what people say. The people of Nineveh turned from their ways and cried out to God. If we do the same this chilling prophecy may not come to pass. Pray against these events everyday. Ask God for mercy. We must pray for America and the leaders making the decisions on the behalf of this country. For all of the readers outside of the U.S., pray for us as well as your own country. This spirit of the antichrist surpasses country borders. 

Preparation is key. This is why God gave us the gift of prophecy. Jesus warned us,

Revelation 2:10 'Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Mark 13:9 But be on your guard; for they will deliver you to the courts, and you will be flogged in the synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them.

Only by staying close to God can we stand the trials because He can keep you one step ahead. It's no coincidence that this is the last days and we are filled with things to distract us. Our phones alone are capable of pulling us away from God for hours or even days if we let it. 

Don't ever forget the times we are living in. We are in the last days. Don't get caught up in politics, social media, work, school, relationships, or the worries of life to the point that you forget the bigger picture. I urge everyone who hasn't to give their life to Jesus Christ. He is the only way to everlasting life and everlasting love. I am sounding the alarm. Satan is on the prowl looking for victims and Jesus is coming soon. Get prepared!

Please share this post and sound the alarm as well. We must get together and pray against this.








 









SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Please please seek professional help. There's nothing wrong with loving God, but untreated mental illness affects far more people than just the afflicted individual. For your family's sake and the sake of those that love you, I urge you to speak with a medical professional immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time will tell on this prophecy. I pray its not true but if it is Anonymous you will look so ill minded. You won't even disclose who you are. SMH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe Hans Gruber to be the Lord and Messiah. The End Times came at Nakatomi in 1988. Our Gruber-less hellish existence is irrelevant. Do you not realize THIS is Gruber-God's punishment? I mean reading this drivel, of course.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig