Be Thankful for God's Grace!

Leave a Comment

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, it's only right to remind you God loves you! He will never leave nor forsake you. There's nothing you can do to change that. If you made a mistake, get back up and ask for His forgiveness! As long as you have breath in your nostrils you have a change to receive God's mercy. This alone is a blessing so great, you have no reason not to be thankful! No matter what your situation is. Satan hates you because you have what he will never get--God's grace. God holds you near and dear to His heart and He will give you anything you want and need if you ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Let's take a moment during this holiday to meditate on God's love! Thank Him for the mercy and kindness He has shown you your whole life. Thank Him for the love and grace He will show you for eternity! Praise God for His faithfulness!

Psalm 91: 14-16 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.

Proverbs 24:16 For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes.

Happy Thanksgiving! Check back Monday for more posts!!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig