Leave a Comment

I admire Michael Waters for using his artistic skills for God's glory. I decided to feature his drawings from time to time. May it bless you like it blesses me!

This photo is so encouraging! This is for everyone who feels like they're not where they should be. I am often faced with the same feelings. By the world's standards, I should be in a better place considering the degrees I have, and Satan will often speak words of discouragement in my ear to make me feel like a failure. I'm sure I'm not the only one who experiences this. May this photo remind you that you are where God wants you to be and that's all that matters. The world's expectations and even our own expectations don't matter. Just keep your focus on God and you will never fail.

Colossians 3:2 Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig