The struggle is real. But God is realer

Leave a Comment
 
 
Don't let your current situation block you from seeing the abundance of blessings that is to come. God put this word in my heart. "You are my children and I have set up a trust fund for every one of you. But you can't receive it if you don't trust me."
 
Don't let your current situation hinder your faith. You serve a borderless God who administers the impossible for His glory. In order for Him to do so He will put you in situations that seem like there's no solution. Our weapon is faith. Faith is defined in Hebrews 11:1:
 
 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
 
We have to be at a place where we are saying, "God I don't see how to get out of this situation, but I trust you and I know you will get me through it."
 
You may not be where you want to be now, but we can't get caught up in circumstances because God can flip your situation instantly. You may be working for minimum wage today, but you serve a God who can make you a manager tomorrow.
 
A few months ago I was sitting on my bed unemployed, battling depression, and not to mention stressing over tons of financial issues with even bigger consequences. It was BURNING UP in my room. It was close to 100 degrees outside and I didn't have an air conditioner. It was supposed to storm around 6pm that night and the storm was expected to cool things off. I waited and waited for rain to come. It was about 7pm, and still no rain. At this point I was so hot I couldn't move. All I could do was stare at the wall. During the 9pm hour, I somehow found content in my suffering and I came to terms with that fact that it wasn't going to rain on my side of town. Then out of the blue it starting pouring and a strong wind blew through my window and cooled me off instantly. Afterwards I heard God clearly say to me "Just as I have instantly cooled you off, I will instantly change your situation." The next day, I had an interview, got the position and started the job. All in one day!!!
 
Still don't believe the mighty God we serve?
  
We may be poor today but we won't always be.
God constantly tells us in the Bible that the poor will be uplifted. See a few verses for yourself:
 
1 Samuel 2:7-8 The Lord sends poverty and wealth; he humbles and he exalts. He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats them with princes and has them inherit a throne of honor.
 
Psalm 72:12-14 For he will deliver the needy who cry out, the afflicted who have no one to help. He will take pity on the weak and the needy and save the needy from death.  He will rescue them from oppression and violence, for precious is their blood in his sight.
 
Isaiah 41:17-18 "The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the LORD will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs."
 
Luke 6:20 Looking at his disciples he said: "Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God."
 
Your situation may have you weak, but from God's prospective you are a ripe fruit that will be perfectly used for His glory.
 
2 Corinthians 12:9 "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
 
Corinthians 1:27: God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong.
 
Whatever the situation is, trust that God will change it. He has proven Himself long before you were born.
 
Joshua 21:45 Not one of all the Lord's good promises to Israel failed; every one was fulfilled.
 
You just have to trust Him!
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig