IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Leave a Comment


First off let me say, A Proverbs 31 Prospective is growing in ways I never would have imagined! I give glory to God for every post and every word. I want to thank all of the readers!

Here's the announcement:

A Proverbs 31 Prospective will now take on new efforts to cater to every reader individually.

If you have any prayer requests, ideas for future posts, need encouragement, or if you just want to talk, email me!

Don't let the enemy discourage you. You can email me about anything at anytime.

I look forward to what God is going to do with this ministry. I love you all and I can't wait to connect with you!

proverbs31prospective@gmail.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig