A Word from God: For those suffering from low self-esteem

Leave a Comment



I was hesitant to post this. This word is so specific I didn't think it would apply to many readers. But God reminded me of the parable of the lost sheep:

Luke 15:1-7

Now the tax collectors and sinners were all gathering around to hear Jesus. But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, “This man welcomes sinners and eats with them.” Then Jesus told them this parable: “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

I praise God for a prophetic anointing and the ways He uses His gifts to draw in so many hearts, including my own. Low self-esteem is one of my biggest spiritual battles, so it’s often on my list of things to pray for. One day when I was praying God sent me this word. I pray God’s will is done and it touches whom He intends for it to touch in Jesus name!

“You are a gem and every man who you enter a relationship with will want you. So I protected you so that you will only go to the man I have created for you. Satan tries to tell you that you are ugly and no man will ever want you. But you are beautiful and any man would be blessed if they had you. It’s because of the favor I have given you and your future husband that you are untouched and protected from any relationship I have not allowed.”

Glory to God for not just being our father, but for being a GREAT father. Amen.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig